Tears burning in my heart, I know I've failed your part, I'm left a husk of our past. Sunk and spun in my misery is spawned my treachery, how undeserving of you was I? I ought to end it all, break the curse Salvage your humanity, your truth tend to your heart, and soothe the silence that lies beyond us. “As much as it hurts me to admit, without you I can't find a reason to live anymore, I'm lost, so lost. You were my everything, the beacon in the darkness that would guide me, you were my strength when anything else seemed hopeless, now I live my life drowning, begging that it all comes to an end.”
A minha mente flutua obsoleta, presa num antagonismo mórbido a fantasiar um fim trépido que venha errar numa serenidade absoluta. Sofro duma obsessão pungente, preso a uma ilusão humana que se alimenta d'um ódio insurgente, que soca no meu peito sem omissão. A minha loucura aspira ao caixão, onde a razão perdeu-se na lamúria da escuridão do meu coração que deriva no vazio da tua vanidade. “Slowly I'm forgetting the warmth of love and all I'm left with is the bitterness of having ever existed at all”
A gaze upon a hollow awe we quenched, eternity inflames redemption in our souls inconspicuously aspiring terror within us. Expunging ages fought in oblivion, shadows contemplate those tumbling in their misery and cries of desolation. At their mercy all's exalted and garnished segregating our lives with disregard, it's their triumph we long revere.